Wednesday, May 30, 2012

CATS!! What Would We Do WIthout Them!!

You never realize how expensive pets are until they get sick and you can't get them better. Tucker my male cat has been sick for 5 months. Right now they think he either has a tumor in his sinuses, or he has chronic sinusitus. Hopefully it is the last one. So our daily regime is I go find Tucker out of hiding and put eye drops and nose drops with steriods in him and then give him an allergy pill. Oh it is so fun.. However, we just went to the vet last week and he got a steriod shot and antibiotic shot and he is doing better which is wonderful. However, doing the medicine is never fun.

Snowflake is staying well. She will come wake me up in the morning to let me know that it is time for treats. She definately stays on top of everything to do with cat stuff. If the cat food is to low she let's me know. If it is time to go outside she makes sure I know.

I sure love these two cats. They can tell when something is wrong, and they come and cuddle with me, and they won't leave me by myself. They just know when I need something. Especially when Neill is gone to work. Pets are wonderful to have.


No comments:

Post a Comment