Saturday, May 26, 2012

Memorial Day & a Graduate

I have had an interesting month So many things are going on. Can you believe I have an 18 year old Step-Daughter that is Graduating from High School on the 31st of May. Then we are bringing her home to live with us. That is where she wants to live. It blows my mind. I've been struggling with a few things, and I was on the computer and I came across this quote. "Sometimes Courage Is The Little Voice At The End of the Day That Says, "I'll try again tomorrow."  By President Thomsa S. Monson. I know I came across that quote for a reason. Sometimes you just want to give up but we just need to "try again tomorrow."

I want to tell my Dad how much I love him. I won't be able to come home on Memorial Day, and it really hurts. Dad, you mean the world to me. I love you so much. You and mom taught me so many things and you and I had so many talks and you gave me so much advice. I want you to know that I Honor You. Even if I can't be at your grave you are in my heart. I love you.  Emily

I hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment