Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Temple

I'm so excited. Last week we got a letter from the First Presidency saying that we could get Sealed in the Temple. We have waited 5 years to get Sealed in the Temple. We are going to get sealed in the Idaho Falls Temple. The reason we are getting married in the Idaho Falls Temple is because both our parents were marreid there. It will be a very special day.  I'm so excited this is something we have waited for, for a long time. and I think it will be that much sweeter and more special. We are going to get Sealed on Aug 11th at 9:30 a.m. Our Anniversery Date is Aug 8, but that happens to fall in the middle of the week. Aug 11 is on Sat. We figure people will be able to make it on Sat. This is such a wonderful blessing. I've been waiting for this my whole life, and it has finally happened. What a special time. You just don't know what it feels like when you finally get that letter from the First Presidency with all of their names indvidually written on the peice of paper saying, "We give you persmission to be married for Time and All Eternity in the Temple of our Heavenly Father." I get to be married to my Sweetheart for Time and All Eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment