Sunday, January 15, 2012

Real Steel

Neill and I went to a movie called "Real Steel." It's about a Robot who is found in a scrap heap that they make into a Robot Boxer. This boy makes a connection with this robot, and everyone has "Adam" the robot counted out of every match because he is smaller, weaker, and to as advanced technologically. This doesn't put the kid down. He keeps believing in his robot and that he can do all things.

The thing that I thought that I could take away from that movie is that that boy never gave up. He saw something special in that robot, and no matter how many people told him his robot was worthless it didn't matter. He had Faith in that little robot, and he believed in him. When all odds were againist him he never gave up. There are many different morals you could take from this movie.

I think the ones that I want to take away from this movie is #1: Never Give Up. No matter how hard things get always remember to rely on my Heavenly Father. #2 Believe in Myself. Know that I have worth. Heavenly Father would make anything that didn't have any worth.

It's amazing what you can take away from wholesome movies. Many of them have a moral to them. I would recommend this movie. It was a wonderful movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment