Monday, January 23, 2012

CATS: Medicine and more medicine



Well, this has been an eventful couple of weeks. Snowflake and Tucker our two cats who I have had for 12 years now have both been to the vet within two weeks of each other. I found out that Snowflake had infected molars and she is on antibiotics to get rid of the infection. I took Tucker into the vet today. He most likely has a Sinus Infection, and he is on antibiotics.

Have you ever tried giving medicine to your animals weather it be a dog or a cat. I don't know how dogs take medicine, but cats don't take medicine well. For me I go get them and as soon as I try to give it to them they are not happy. I then see how many different angles I will have to hold them to get the medicine down them. After a 10 min ordeal of getting it down one I begin again with Tucker. However, after each of them get their medicine they get treats so I am trying to so them they take their medicine TREATS follow.

In the morning this is how it goes Pack Neill's lunch, see him off to work, then I give Snowflake her medicine, then it is Tuckers turn for medicine, and then it is my turn for medicine. YIPEE!!!!! I'm just glad Snowflake and Tucker are getting better. Thank goodness for medicine.

Emily 
Snowflake

Tucker

No comments:

Post a Comment