Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving

The holdiays are almost here. It's exciting to think about. Thanksgiving is this week, and then Christmas. As Thanksgiving is approaching it makes me think of what I am grateful for. So many people in this world don't have anything yet I have a home to keep me warm, food to eat to nourish my body, vehicles that run and can take me places. On top of all of that, the thing I am most grateful for is the family I have to love, and that they can love me in return.

Family is so important. I have a wonderful husband that works hard and does the best he can to provide for our family, and we have the kids that come and see us as much as occasion permits. I have a lot to be thankful for. What wonderful gifts my Heavenly Father has given me and blessed me with. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.



People I AmThankful For

No comments:

Post a Comment