Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Now that Halloween is over it is time to start thinking about Thanksgiving and all the things we are Thankful for. I've discovered how thankful I am for my kids. When you don't get to see them that often it makes life that much more sweeter when you do get to see your kids. I am also very thankful for a wonderful husband who goes to a job that he doesn't like all that much, but he does it because it will help our family the most. I am thankful I have a degree in teaching so that when I substitute teach I can get paid a teachers salary and not a  non-certified salary. I am so thankful that our vehicles are running and we have a place to live. That is HUGE.

I guess if you sit back and think about your life you can find many things to be thankful for. I guess the ultimate thing to be thankful for is the Atonement of Jesus Christ. Well, I guess thankfulness is just something to think about this time of year. I hope everyone has a wonderful week.


No comments:

Post a Comment