Saturday, November 12, 2011

DAD

Thinking about dad today. I don't know why. He is just on my mind.  I miss him so much. I remember him going to get wood out of the wood shed and starting a fire on days like today. It felt so nice to feel the heat from that fire, but more than that it was relaxing watching that fire dance around in that fire place as it burned and we would have to put more wood on the fire again. Dad would sit in his recliner right by the fireplace and read a Louis Lamour book.

I see my Dad's picture on the bookcase everyday. It just makes me feel as if he is their with me. The holidays are always rough, but I always want to feel my Dad around me. I am always going to have found memories of my Dad. I love my Dad. Even though he is not with me anymore in this life; I still love him.

I Love You Dad! :)
Me and My Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment