Monday, July 16, 2012

How Animals Can Be Theraputic

My life has been very interesting. We got a kitten a few weeks ago. The owner said she was 8 weeks old, but when he told us her birthday two weeks later I realized she was only 6 weeks old. So she was 4 weeks old when we got her. I've never had to litter box train a kitten, or teach it where it's food and water is, where it's bed is, but this is what I have been doing and watching Callie and making sure she doesn't get into things. It's been an eye opener for me on having a baby kitten in our lives that is 1 pound 6 oz.

Right now I tuckered both Snowflake and Callie out. They are dead asleep.Both these animals give me so much joy and healing. Snowflake knows when I am hurting emotionally and will come and lay by me until I am doing better. Callie will make me laugh with all of her energy. Any inanimate object is a toy and she will play with it.

Pets are so theraputic. I am so grateful that I have Snowflake and Callie. To me they are truely Service Animals.

Emily ~


Callie playing Peek-a-Boo

Callie looking cute.

Snowflake enjoying Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment