Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Love My Cats Bring To My Life!!!

Well I've had a lot going on the last 2 weeks. I didn't realize baby kittens get up at 4 o'clock in the morning. Callie my 8 week old kitten is now litten box trained. I am still watching her very closly though. I took her to the vet for her shots and she weighed 1 pound 6 oz. When I got her she was kind of a rescue kitty. So they didn't give her any shots because her health was to fragile. She ended up with a fungus on her ears and ear mites. This little kitten lived in really terrible conditions, and now it is just going to take time to nurse her back to health. Now she also has a Upper Respiratory Infection. Poor Callie. When one thing comes it POURS. We'll get her fixed up though.

Snowflake my other cat gives me a lot of love. She has been there for me through thick and thin. Snowflake has been a wonderful service animal. I don't even know how I trained her, but I am going to train Callie as a Service Cat at well. You might wonder how you do that. You hold them a lot, you love them alot. When your in need of them you go pick them up and hold them so they get a feeling or a sense of what it is like when you are in need, and it builds from their.

I have had Snowflake for 13 years and she knows when I need her to lay down with me or stay by my side. Cats can be very theraputic.

I think Heavenly Father brought Tucker, Snowflake, and Callie into my life to serve a purpose than just to be a cat in my life. What wonderful animals these are and have been Thank you Tucker, Snowflake, and Callie.


Emily :)





CALLIE 2012  (8 wks. old)

TUCKER IN AUTUMN

SNOWFLAKE IN AUTUMN


No comments:

Post a Comment