Sunday, August 29, 2010

SCHOOL, SCHOOL, SCHOOL!!!!

I needed something peaceful to think about. This picture really gave me that feeling. School starts for me on Monday. The first day is always stressful. It is full of meetings, and they never let you get in your classroom to work on it. However, I have been working on both of my classrooms for the last week so I am set up pretty good. However, going back to school makes me very tired thinking about it.

Today, Sunday Aug 29, 2010 I ended up thinking it was Monday and was petrified that I was giong to be late for meetings. I heard Neill's alarm go off and was in a panic. I started getting ready for school, and then realized it was Sunday. I hate when I do that.

Overall, things are going very well. Neill is working on getting a job in the Oil Fields or Hienz. We're just waiting for the Background Check to come back to the Rock Springs Oil Field Office. Everything looks really good. It takes about a week for a background check to come back, but he doesn't have to worry. So we might find out next Thursday. If the Oil Fields don't work out, Hienz will be hiring in Oct, so we have a few options coming our way. Neill is a very hard worker, and he is trying so hard for these jobs I just really hope he gets them.

The kids are doing well, and are back in school in Utah. We will be getting them in Sept. which we can't wait for. Overall, are lives are going well. Everyone have a great day.

Emily :)

No comments:

Post a Comment