Sunday, August 22, 2010

School is Sneeking up Quickly and Very Quietly

Like I was talking about school is coming up quickly. I more week of freedom before I hit have to hit the grindstone one again. I am trying to get a part time job at Sylvan Learning Center after school as well because financial ends just aren't meeting. Neill is trying to get a job in the oil fields in Wyoming. He would be working 14 days on and come home for 7 days. It is 5 hours away. So it is do able. Yes, we will be seperated for a time, but we have no choice.

I put this picture "believe, to have faith in." because I am struggling to believe everything is alright. We need to have "faith" in our Savior. I am trying to have faith in my Savior that everything will work out. I love the gospel, and I love my Savior. Everyone take care, and have a wonderful day tomorrow. Love,   Emily :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I really like your knew blog!! You did a great job setting it up. Well it's 5:06 in the morning and I haven't been to sleep yet. I think tonight is a lost cause! And don't worry about school, you always seem to do great with your students!

    ReplyDelete