Sunday, August 28, 2011

FAMILY

I'm sitting here tonight listening to Christmas music. It is "The Forgotten Carols." It just helps me stay focused in this crazy world. There is so much always going on all around me such as things in the news, things on television, or errands that need to be taken care of. When I'm able to listen to something like The Forgotten Carols it reminds me of who I need to be focused on.

Neill comes home tomorrow and I am so excited. Everytime he comes home we go to the Temple together. That is one of the highlights for me is having him there with me. The kids will be up this weekend which is exciting. We havn't seen them for awhile and we've really missed them. They bring so much joy to our life.

I wish my dad could see me now. Neill and I are on the way to getting Sealed in the Temple, and I know he would be proud. The things that we do as a family should lead us to Christ. That is what is the most important. As the last song in "The Forgotton Carols" says "Arise and Shine Forth."




Neill and Emily



Dad and Emily





No comments:

Post a Comment